Friday, October 1, 2010

BOOS and CHEERS (for the week that was)

BOOS and CHEERS (for the week that was)

CHEER - It's great living with Seniors, meals ordered with a Senior's discount are SO much cheaper! I can't wait to become a senior citizen! Plus, the "disabled" parking is SO close to the door!

BOO - I get excited when I see 5cents on the ground. In Switzerland, the 50cent looks the same as our Aussie 5center. Sometimes I funded whole trips in Switzerland just off the 50cent coins I'd find in the bottom of my handbag. No such luck with our 5cent pieces. I just kick it along the ground, secretly hating it for being an Australian 5cent piece.

CHEER - Am organising a screening of CALL+RESPONSE at uni. Some AWESOME people agreed to run a FREE BBQ before the film! Yessssss.

BOO - Am organising a screening of CALL+RESPONSE at uni. I have no idea what I'm doing.

CHEER - I found French Nougat at Woolies. I'm going to email my old friend the French Skipper and tell him the good news. We couldn't communicate so well...but we shared a special moment over French Nougat.

BOO - So many uni work & assignments due in the next 2 weeks. I suddenly discover a love for blogging and cleaning my room when I should be studying. Oh dear.

CHEER - GLEE! I am in love. So much love. I will die happy now. I will never find time to study again.



"Lend your voices only to sounds of freedom.
No longer lend you strength to that which you wish to be free from.
Fill your lives with love and bravery,
And you shall lead a life uncommon." - Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment